Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Best Lemon Cookies Ever


I've been on a lemon kick lately. Hence the name of this blog. Actually, there are other reasons behind the name of this blog, but we'll save that for another post.

So yeah, lemon kick... allow me to share with you the best darn lemon cookies I've ever tasted -- Trader Joe's Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins. Oh man, they are delicious! Light, crisp and with the tarty sweet of Meyer lemons. Super great for snacking, dessert or whatever. I can see myself using these as the finishing touch to a lemon cupcake, atop a swirl of freshly-whipped cream frosting. Or crushed into crumbs as the crust of a lemon raspberry tart. Or dipped in chocolate! Ok, have to stop before I salivate over my laptop. Seriously people, I cannot remember being so excited over a grocery product. I ate the whole darn box in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment