Wednesday, February 16, 2011

modern vintage

Just purchased this 1920s-inspired silk blouse by Beyond Vintage. When it comes to shopping for clothes, I have a habit of zeroing in on specific design elements. And this blouse was no exception. I am completely enchanted by the intricate beading and blush colored silk. The photo above makes the blouse look a little taupey, but in real life it's actually a cross between blush and beige tones. I can totally see dressing this up with my dark skinny jeans and booties. In the store, I tried it on with medium blue bell bottom jeans and my beige wedge platforms; and it looked just as fabulous casually styled. At $122 (on sale from $325), it was a decent deal! Happy happy, joy joy! :)

Check it out at Nordstrom.com -- note: the online price is higher than their in-store price, which is sorta annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment