Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wednesday links: a bevy of how-to's


Hello, my darlings. I thought I'd share with you a few ideas that's been floating around on the web. Here's to creativity, fun ideas and never being bored!


Recycled crayons take on new life. These could be really cool party favors!

I've always loved the idea of turning something hard and industrial into something pretty and wearable.

It's ironic how it always takes a little effort to make something look effortless. I promise you'll be able to do this messy side ponytail.

Pretty dip-dye ombre napkins. Perfect for a lovely lunch.

Check out The Glamourai's method on making costume jewelry look instantly stately.

Yummy sugar cookie pops. Here's the easy step-by-step.


Have fun playing, creating and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment