Thursday, April 7, 2011

a-line skirts

{Image via LIFE.com}

I was exploring LIFE magazine's online archive of fashion covers when I spotted the August 1969 cover above. I love that whole look -- a-line miniskirt, lace blouse and metal chain belt. It reminds me of Ali MacGraw in the movie Love Story. It also reminds me of all the pretty, 60s-inspired, a-line skirts in Zara's spring line...






{all skirt photos via zara.com}

Aren't these Zara skirts fun? They're vibrant, flirty, and classic. Pair them with t-strap sandals, wedges or chunky-heeled pumps. In the winter months, I can totally see wearing them with bold tights and boots or knee-high knitted socks and clogs.

1 comment:

  1. I really love these Zara skirts, they have a ton of great things right now, don't they???

    ReplyDelete